Thursday, March 22, 2012

Little Bit of Laila

It's been a bit since I posted anything about Miss Laila, so I thought I'd share a few pictures today.  :)

Here's another image from our 21 week ultrasound.   She really liked to show off her hands and feet.  :)

Gray clothes hamper!   Score!  I was so happy to find this, but bummed that I didn't get the matching trash can.   Since it was at Home Goods, waiting wasn't a good idea.  It was gone when I went back this week. 

One of the cute outfits my mom found at her local thrift store.  Gotta love a good deal! 

Of course I had to pick her up a little something at the thirty-one party I went to.  :)

Jason says she's spoiled already.  Here's the top of her closet.  Most of these were Eli's that he never got old enough to play with, so I hope they will finally get used.   

That's about it for now.  I would love some advice on a project I'm wanting to start.  I bought the letters to put her name on the wall and I really want to cover them in designer paper.   If anyone has any suggestions of yellow and gray papers that might work, let me know!   I need to browse through my SU papers and maybe some images of retired papers.   :)    

Have a wonderful Thursday!

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet little foot! Blessings to you and your husband on your new little baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Domestic Goddess paper has Daffodil and Grey in it.. Looks like you are on a roll with the decorating, I love that cute bag with the polka dots and her initials.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous ...I am enjoying your happiness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just noticed an MDS download call You Are My Sunshine and thought of you. It is Curry and Going Gray but it looks really pretty. Love these pictures...thanks for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some of the yellow papers from attic boutique might work! I have a whole extra pack by accident...let me know if you want it or the yellow sheets!!! And I second the domestic goddess paper too...got some of that should you need it as well....#imadsphoarder

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH, sweet Laila! So good to see a photo, and so good to see you happy and excited <3

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)