Friday, March 30, 2012

FM52: Fan Favorite!

So here is the "Mashup" Challenge :
  1. Make a project using "Colorful Twine".
  2. Or Make a project featuring "Kites".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a project with " Kites and Colorful Twine".

This week at the Friday Mashup is the challenge from the fan favorite contest!   I love the challenge because it gave me an excuse to use two of my favorites, Send Me Soaring and baker's twine!  


I used a combination from the awesome Color Coach for this one!   I loved that it had a blue for the sky and a green for the grass! Perfect, right?!   I just love this card!    My friend Marla helped me again on this one and I think it turned out great.  It's one of my favorites that I've made in a while actually.  

I hope you'll find time to join us!  It's a super fun challenge whether you mash it up or not!  

11 comments:

  1. It's adorable Rita, I just love this card! Your rolling hills of green just make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me again why I didn't order this set? This is so sweet! I still have time......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your rolling hills look amazing for your scene card. Great work Rita.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the baker's twine for the kite strings! Adorable card! I REALLY hope this set makes it into the big catty, so I can justify finally ordering it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love. This. Card!!!! Oh my word! You are rocking the kite set, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card! The hills are great...and the polka dots throughout the design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You do so great with these adorable little kites. And you're amazing at creating little scenes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes blue and green always work well together! Love how you straightened your twine. Your rolling hills are FAB as they look real! Thank you for playing " my challenge". Happy Scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rita this came out so cute.. I love how you used the twine for the kite tails..The color combo goes great with the kites.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)