Thursday, November 7, 2013

Stampin' Up! Fox & Friends


It's been a tough mommy day today, so after my nap was spoiled by the cats I decided to go try stamping something.   Laila took a nice long nap so I was able to finish a card.  :)  I haven't stamped just for fun in ages!  I played along with the colors at colourQ and the theme at The Paper Players.  

   

I used some of the stack of retired DSP that my former demo had given me ages ago along with some of the awesome Core'dinations cardstock.  I just had to use my fox stamp from Fox & Friends.  He's so popular right now, huh?! 

My mom had my uncle fix up my old rocking chair that my papaw had given me when I was little.  It is so neat to see Laila sitting in it.  :)   She started climbing on the furniture today and oh my heavens am I a nervous wreck!   She needs a helmet and bubble wrap! 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Rita, I must say, I love your daughter sitting in that rocker. I have my rocker, or rather the one that survived my childhood and it is almost 60 years old. I wore out a lot of rockers and record players! Your card has such a lovely rustic feel, love the fox and all the distressing! Hope your survive all the scares, they can be a handful! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep seeing that gorgeous fox everywhere in blog land...I hadn't realised it was an SU stamp. Love the rustic feel to this with the embossed background in the chocolate. Thanks for joining us at Colour Q Rita!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this adorable little critter, Rita! Fabulous design, too! Love the circles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rita!! What an adorable card you've created. I'm glad you got a little crafty time to help with your day. Mommy days are up and down aren't they?! I love the pop of color in your circles and sweet little fox. I think this fox says...Rita ROCKS! So glad to see you in the Paper Players gallery!!((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just LOVE your card! I wanted to let you know that I’ve chosen your creation as one of my Weekly Picks and linked back to your blog! Thanks so much for sharing your talent. Kathy at stampsatplay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this little fox, this is such a sweet card!! Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)