Monday, November 18, 2013

Stampin' Up! Ornament Keepsakes #2


Miss Laila is napping so after I grabbed a quick shower, I headed to my room to stamp.   :)  Yay!  I decided to tackle this week's Mojo Monday sketch.  It's a fun one for sure.  I used a lot of the supplies that were still on my desk from yesterday's card, so it's another strange Christmas color scheme.

I love my square framelits for these kind of cards.  They make it so much easier!  

Stamps:  Ornament Keepsakes, Pennant Parade
Ink:  Basic Black
Paper:  Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Modern Medley DSP
Accessories:  Basic Black 1/4 grosgrain ribbon (retired), Neutrals buttons (retired), linen thread
Tools:  Big Shot, Square Framelits, Ornament Framelits


I hear a little voice in the monitor, so I'm off to get my girl.  I hope you all have a great Monday and fabulous week.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Rita this is just beautiful! I'm loving black for Christmas - it's so striking!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)