Tuesday, November 5, 2013

..and more cards!

Believe it or not, I finally finished all the HYCCT challenges today!  I'm just so happy to have met my goal.   It seems impossible with two club meetings, a design team, and a toddler but I did it.  I'll be posting the last one tomorrow for Freshly Made Sketches, but here are the others that I've finished over the past few days.


Sheri's challenge was to make/cover a notebook or note pad. As a former nurse she knows how important it is to write things down, so these notebooks are perfect for that.  I kept mine simple, but it's pink and ready to go! 


Edna's challenge was to make a card that could be from or to a group.  I struggled with this one, but I thought my group of birds saying thank you could be from a group.  They all have their hearts out in thanks, right?!  ;)   I need a stamp of a bunch of bananas!  


The final challenge was from Lydia and it was to make a black and white card with a splash of color.  I cheated I guess with my mat, but hopefully she'll forgive me.  I had been wanting to use the Fight like a Girl sentiment but hadn't been able to make it work before.  It seemed perfect for this splattered card!


Laila didn't get candy for Halloween, but she did get an owl to add to her collection.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Rita! That is a real accomplishment! And you didn't just finish -- you've made so MANY beautiful cards that other will treasure.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)