Sunday, November 3, 2013

Cards, cards, CARDS!


Did you survive the time change?  It's rough when you have a little one in the house.  No extra hour of sleep here for sure!   We've had a busy day, but I found a bit of time to stamp and then blog tonight.   I have a few days worth of Hope You Can Cling To cards to share.  This first one is for Kathleen's challenge to honor our elders.  I tried to do a vintage card with gold... I don't like vintage OR gold, but I do like doilies and Fun Flowers.  :)


This simple shaker card was for Judy's challenge to use acetate.  I still love this snowman and am sad that he's retired.  He's too cute to not use! 


Joyce's challenge was a subway art one.  I used the So Many Thanks photopolymer set and some Gorgeous Grunge splashes for this one.  Simple, but we won't discuss how many times my tired self smeared it and had to start over.


This last one is for Holly's challenge to make a holiday card with glitter.  I used my old snowflake die and some silver glimmer paper to add some sparkly snowflakes mixed in with some Midnight Muse ones stamped with the Endless Wishes photopolymer set. 

Whew...that's a lot of cards.  

My little mischievous pumpkin.  

2 comments:

  1. Look at all of this creative eye-candy! Yum! Fabulous creations, my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Rita! You've made some gorgeous cards! The time change may not have brought you any extra sleep, but it looks like it gave you an extra shot of creativity!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)