Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Stampin' Up! Truly Grateful and Gently Falling



Time for a new challenge at Freshly Made Sketches!  The fabulous Cindy Hall is our sketch designer this week and she made a super fun one!   We've finally had some cooler days here in Texas, so I finally feel ready for some fall cards.  Maybe I'll just skip the Christmas ones this year since I'm getting a late start. ;-)  This was a pretty quick one to put together because I found myself with no ideas and didn't even start anything until after dinner last night.  Yikes!

Stamps:  Truly Grateful, Gently Falling
Ink:  Crushed Curry, Early Espresso
Paper:  Early Espresso, Early Espresso Core'dinations, Crushed Curry, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Neutrals Candy Dots
Tools:  Big Shot, Woodgrain TIEF, color spritzer (retired)


One of Laila's favorite things to read lately is the cooking magazine.  It has seen better days at this point, but she loves it.  We flip through it and talk about the pictures.  That girl knows her apples let me tell ya!  ;)

11 comments:

  1. So perfect for fall.....love that wood grain! And I love the b/w cards you just made as well.....gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love that woodgrain background and those rustic leaves. Perfect for this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and elegant... I feel a CASE today and it stars YOUR card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful fall card, Rita! I love the woodgrain background and the pretty leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fabulous last-minute card Rita! I need ages to plan a card and put it together. Love the earthy feel with the woodgrain embossing and falling leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice card Rita, I love background texture and pretty leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card. Woodgrain is my fave..Love the story about your daughter and the cooking magazine, so sweet. Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the perfect card for me right now Rita! All of our leaves are making their final show and falling like snow right now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness--such an adorable little girl! May have taken awhile, but you certainly were inspired in the end--love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Rita! I just love fall cards and think we should make them all year round! I'm behind on my Christmas cards as well and am contemplating just buying some....sigh....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rita, I LOVE this card. You've used just the right tools, accessories and colors with a awesome result. AWESOME. (is it still just "coolor" there, or is it cold now... I've been seeing some really wintery weather in Texas on the news here)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)