Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Football Thank Yous

One of my customers (Hi Andrea!) needed some red/white/blue football thank you cards last week and I was able to help her out and whip up a few.   I haven't made five cards in a week for a while now, so doing them in one day was a challenge!   Add in that they were manly cards, didn't get ribbon or pearls, AND I had one stamp set with sports and I was a bit stumped.   I hope she liked how they turned out!   






Now I figured I'd show you what I bought with the money from these.  :)  I have been trying really hard to buy things on sale or consignment.   Since this was a bit of surprise fun money, I let myself splurge a bit yesterday.  
I LOVE these shoes!    They remind me of the felt flowers we had in a mini catalog a few years back.   I hoard really love those flowers and have a few packs put back to smile at.  :)  Maybe I can make Laila a hair clip with them to match her shoes.   Now she just needs a matching outfit too!  

6 comments:

  1. Oh Rita, your cards are lovely and the shoes are ADORABLE! And Size 2 - you won't have to wait TOO long before she can wear them! I have 3 grown daughters and 4 little granddaughters under 5. The 13-month old is just outgrowing her size 3 Robeez. When are you due??

    Susan, aka Soozie4Him on SCS
    moot96 AT aol DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those turned out great! I loved those flowers too...sure wish they'd bring 'em back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cards and the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job on the cards. Considering the daunting task of masculine and only one sporting stamp set you pulled it off perfectly.

    OMG I love those shoes. Little Laila is going to be the best dressed girl in town.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cards and the shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow such great man cards !!! and just think the little shoes are fab Luv Sue x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)