Monday, January 2, 2017

Mojo Monday 478


I took a break from the online Copics class I'm working on to play around with some Brusho and the new sketch at Mojo Monday.  Doing challenges used to be a great way to get back into the groove of stamping and a way to improve my cards as well.  Today I wanted to do a card in the style of Julee Tillman, who is the owner of Verve Stamps.  She has a fun shabby chic style that is way outside my comfort zone, so it was fun to play around and get messy.  :)

I hope you had a fun time ringing in the new year.  I'm old now so I'm usually asleep before midnight, but do wake up when the fireworks go crazy.  Things are different with kids.  Laila is up at 7am every day.  It doesn't matter if she was awake half the night or not, she's up.  ..and so are we.  lol 

Happy New Year! 

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful! Love that brilliant blue. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)