Sunday, October 1, 2017

MFT Card Challenges 352


Happy October. It's still in the 90s here in Texas, but I'm going to pretend it is about 60 and I'm surrounded by pretty leaves. :) I did use some pretty fall paper on my card.  I used the current sketch at the MFT Card Challenges blog for the layout. I have some birthdays coming up and I don't seem to have that many birthday cards. I think I must have put some in a safe place and they are there being safe from me finding them!  That seems to happen every time I clean my room. You'd think I'd learn that cleaning is a bad idea, huh? lol

Not much going on this weekend for us. Laila and I are both sniffling and coughing, so we've been pretty lazy. I think I took a 3 hour nap yesterday.  I felt awful and I guess I needed the rest.  Those school germs paired with the pollen is too much I guess. 


We finally got in our school shirts and she was excited to wear one this week. They are both too big, but this one wasn't a dress like the other one. We had swimming twice this week and she moved up to the next level.  I love watching her at her lessons because she just loves it so much.  I found out that we can go to extra classes during the week for $10 a class if they have availability, so I'll be taking advantage of that. We've also been going to more library programs after school as well. Wednesday we went and they got to make cute bag pinatas. 


That's it for me today.  I'm hoping to make a card every day this month, so you might see more posts. I have lost the battery charger for my camera, so I'm stuck with iPhone pictures until I find that. It's also in a safe place I guess. lol 

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)