Friday, December 29, 2017

Bear Hugs


I'm still creating!  I made this background yesterday and finished up a card today.  Maybe my mind block has taken a hike and I can get back to regularly making things without forcing it. This was for the current Pin Sights Challenge from Ellen Hutson. I used my distress oxide inks to make the background. It had been a while since I played with those.

DecemberColorTrend

Isn't that a happy color scheme? I love how bright and fun it is. We actually own those popsicle makers. :)


Just a couple Christmas things. Laila brought a gift home for us and it was this cute ornament that they made at school. I appreciate that her teacher took time to do that for the parents. I also wanted to share her picture with Santa. I thought the PTO did an amazing job with the setup for those. I love it!


Now I'm off to make dinner. I've been fighting a headache all day, which I'm guessing is weather related? It is going to be cold in Texas soon. I don't know the last time we were in the 20's here. Brr!

1 comment:

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)