Wednesday, December 27, 2017

MFT Creative Construction with Blueprints


Hi again!  I figured I'd go ahead and play along with another challenge since I had the products on my desk that would work for it. The MFT Creative Blueprints challenge was about using stars.  I used Blueprints 18 for yesterday's card and it has a star. Perfect, right?  I used a sheet of cute Stampin' Up! birthday paper that a friend sent me along with a SU button and twine. It's so nice to have those things nearby. They actually are getting used!  Yay!!

Are you guys working on your resolutions for next year? I don't know why I keep making them, but I do. And then I fail. I'm adding a journal in this year to try and help keep me on track.  Nobody wants to disappoint their journal, right? :)

My goals:
Get rid of things we don't use and simplify our house
Make more of our food/cut out processed food
Create more, do more challenges, mail out cards

I've been making a lot more of our food already, at least the bread. I might share a recipe on some of my posts just in case anyone is interested.

Jason eats breakfast sandwiches before he leaves for work and we usually buy those Jimmy Dean frozen ones. Blah. I decided to tackle making them. Costco had uncured Canadian bacon, so that worked out perfectly. (and reminds me that I forgot to buy more of that today. Oops)


Here's the recipe for those. I think they turned out quite nice. They don't have all the nooks and crannies, but I know what's in them!

Off to figure out dinner tonight. I know one thing, NO LEFTOVER HAM. I feel like we ate that for every meal yesterday. lol

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)