Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Color Challenge with Gnomes


Did everyone survive the holiday??  We made it, but man we are tired. Poor Jason had to go back to work today and he sure didn't want to. I took a little bit of time to play around with some stamps and dies from My Favorite Things. Their current color challenge looked fun, so I pulled out some stamps and markers and gave it a shot. :) It's been a while since I tried masking, so I even did a bit of that.


I love these little gnomes so much. I colored and added a second one inside, so there's double the fun in this card. Jason got me an awesome new desk for my birthday and I was able to move a lot of my stuff to the drawers and within reach. I decided to use a button and some twine since they were handy. :) I really really really need to start using up some stuff! lol

Laila had some money from my parents left to spend, so she found this giant Pikachu pillow at Target last week. That girl loves Pikachu. He's good for reading. She keeps trying to sleep on him at night, but that doesn't work so great. lol

I'm off to turn on a podcast and hopefully fall asleep early. I've been battling some crazy sleep issues this month and I stay so tired. Maybe I can get in a few hours before my brain needs to think and think for a while.

Take care.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea using the gnomes for the MFT color challenge! Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)