Wednesday, December 20, 2017

FMS318: Blah Bunny


Hey strangers. I finally got myself together enough to make a card. I loved the sketch that Linda had for Freshly Made Sketches this week so I played along. Yesterday was nuts, so I missed getting it on the blog and ready to go. This card pretty much sums up my December, especially this week!  My mom always sends me money for Christmas, so this hilarious set from Honey Bee Stamps was part of her present to me. :)

Now I'm off to clean and do more baking. Brownies and blueberry muffins today. Wishing you all peace and calm as we head into the final stretch of the holidays. 

7 comments:

  1. Oh I do love this card! Makes me smile....and oh so true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, that about sums it up! Cute Card. Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love that little Blah Bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I can totally relate to that bunny. The poor thing - I feel sorry for the little guy! Great job coloring him up to invoke maximum sympathy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha! I totally love this card and that's totally how I feel this week!!! Love the little bunny! Beautiful colouring as always!!! Hope you had a great Christmas! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)