Monday, June 4, 2018

Blah Bunny for a Friend


Are you feeling Monday??  Whew! I stayed up way too late reading, so I look like this bunny right now. lol I started a new book yesterday and I just couldn't sleep until I knew how it ended. Of course the ending wasn't so great, so I'm tired AND grumpy. I did manage to make a card today. Laila has a little space in my room now, so we both stamped and created today. I wanted to enter a few challenges which I have been so bad about doing. I've made cards for them, but never managed to get them posted.

Stamps: Blah Bunny and Blah Blah Blah by Honey Bee Stamps
Die: Wonky Stitched Rectangles by Avery Elle

Playing along with:



Before I go, I'll share a picture of one of our Black Swallowtail caterpillars. We aren't seeing any Monarchs, but the swallowtails are keeping us busy. 


Have a great week!
Rita

6 comments:

  1. I hope you're over Monday by now, I think the card is so cute/sad/wistful and love how you incorporated the stencil. Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita your bunny does look like he's suffering following some animal antics for sure! Love the stencilled background too. Thanks for playing along with my theme challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness - I love this bunny and the way you have used him/her here! I recently bought this set and have not inked it up yet. I have to get busy with that. I love the way you used the honeycomb stencil in the background. Love the little dangling heart and the sentiment is perfect for your little scene. Just adorable! Thank you so much for playing with us at Creative With Stamps Cute Animal Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love the simple background and that bunny is so adorable. Thanks for joining the challenge at Creative With Stamps. Dorlene DT CWS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)