Friday, June 8, 2018

Cupcake Inspirations: Rainbow Unicorn


Happy Friday! (I think?) It seems difficult to know what day of the week it is now that school's out. :) We do have a lot of appointments that help keep me on track, but I depend on my phone to alert me to those. I managed to stamp a bit this week, but it's been in short sessions. I enjoyed coloring this cute image from Craftin' Desert Divas for the Cupcake Inspirations challenge. I had bought the image a while back and it seemed like the perfect time to try it.


I don't own much of gold anything, so my unicorn is rainbow. I guess I need to add in some Copics to color gold. Hmm...  


This is what happens when my phone can't help me remember things.  Ha!  Thankfully her instructors were okay with her not having her pants for a day. Oops!

We've been learning all about Italy this week. We've colored pages, made a little book, watched videos, and to finish up, we took a trip to an Italian bakery today. It was fun. Next week we are learning about Mexico! 

3 comments:

  1. Super cute and cheerful birthday card! Thank you for joining us this week over at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges.
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.. What a magical unicorn in those rainbow colour, lovely and cheerful. Thank you for playing with us with your magical creature at Cupcake Inspirations. Hugs~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the rainbow colors! This is so fun!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)