Sunday, June 17, 2018

Cupcake Inspired Bella


Hello!! I managed to make a card this weekend and wanted to post it before I forget. I loved the challenge at Cupcake Inspiration and wanted to play. I thought it would be fun to use one of the Stamping Bella butterfly girls with it. I think it turned out kinda cute. I just got the new Stampin' Up! catalog and LOVED one of the samples on page 97. I used the layout as a bit of inspiration. :) I also bought some retired sets this week, so I want to ink those up soon too.


How's your Father's Day going? It's been rainy here, but we've had a decent day. I've been trying to do some cleaning and we've spoiled Jason with some cookies, breakfast, dinner, and some little gifts. He seems a bit down today. These holidays are hard when you've not only lost a child, but also your dad. My dad is pretty sick lately, so it's been a bit of an emotional day for me. I'm going to see him soon and I'm scared. Keep him and my mom in your thoughts. He's back of the hospital today, so we're happy for some improvement.

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet image Rita and your coloring and shading skills are on point! Well done! Thanks so much for sharing this at Cupcake Inspirations. Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and sweet card!Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations challenge!
    hags,
    Danijela

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)