Tuesday, June 12, 2018

MFT Card Challenge 388


Tuesday! That means we survived Monday, right? Man yesterday seemed like a long day. We have some plans with friends for today, so hopefully that will help. It's so dang hot that it's hard to go out and do too much. I managed to make a card and I might even get it uploaded before the challenge ends. Woo hoo!!  It's for the MFT Card Challenges sketch this week and uses their You Gnome Me set.


Now I'm off to move the clothes to the dryer so that I have something to wear to our lunch date and to grab a second coffee! Important stuff there. lol Laila has summer school two days a week for two hours a day, so I get a little quiet break tomorrow. Maybe I won't have to think about sharks for a few hours. She's obsessed this week! We've made paper sharks and checked out a ton of shark books from the library. Whew!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)