Friday, June 1, 2018

Happy Trails


Hey guys! I hope everyone is doing well. It's been kinda busy and crazy here, so I haven't had time to post. I haven't been stamping much until this past week when I crazily decided to make cards for all the staff and teachers that Laila interacts with at school.  That sure kept me busy!!  This was the card I made for the technology teacher. I'm hoping she is old enough to remember The Oregon Trail. It was one of the first games I remember playing on a computer. (Yes, I'm old.) The stamps are from Kindred Stamps. The dies for the background are all Lawn Fawn.


Today is the last day of school for Laila. I'm thankful for that as it's been a rough year. I've had some talks with her principal over the past two weeks and it seems that our concerns about her teacher were also noticed by him and the assistant principal. He is thinking a lot about the right fit for her next year and seems positive that we'll find what works for her. I just hate seeing someone obviously dislike my girl to the point that she pretty much tells us that. :( So only 3 more hours of that and we move on to better things!! 

I should have more cards to post over the next few days.  Take care!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card! I remember playing Oregon Trail too. Sweet picture of Laila. Looking forward to seeing more cards and your summer adventures.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)