Sunday, February 2, 2014

Stamp Review Crew Hello, Lovely Edition


Welcome to another hop of the Stamp Review Crew!   You probably came here from Paula's blog and have now hit the last stop on the hop, but no worries if you haven't went through them all.  You can start at the beginning with Heidi.  :)    This hop we are featuring Hello, Lovely.  Now I personally find this set difficult to use and tend to not use it that much.  I am thankful that Tanya had us pull it out because I see some new possibilities and have found even more with all the great ideas of my fellow hoppers!


I went to bed thinking about my project one night and woke up with the image of license plates in my head.  I tried to replicate a license plate wall on my background.  (We went to breakfast at Cracker Barrel recently and that's probably where this came from.)  I think it turned out pretty cool. I wasn't trying to stamp it perfectly, so don't look too closely.  ;)  It's supposed to be a bit shabby and imperfect. I used the colors from the Fab Friday challenge because they are so awesome together.  

For my second project, I made a little pizza box and some note cards for it.   It's a simple project, but a cute gift for a hostess.  


Here's the little box.  It makes me happy. :)    I love the colors in the Fresh Prints DSP stack, so I used those yet again.  Here are the cards that go in it:

Simple, but cute, right?!


Be sure to go through the hop and see all the other wonderful projects!   There's sure to be a fun mix of paper and digital projects from this great crew! 

                              

20 comments:

  1. Great projects! I love the background on the first card, it is really stunning! Super cute little box, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love both of your projects, Rita. Cracker Barrel, huh, I can only say it really worked well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, I totally knew both projects would be great! You rocked this stamp set, my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful! Love the stamped background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That license plate idea is SO cool!! And the little card set and box are precious. Love the bright pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What "lovely" projects! Your card is really unique and I love the little box and card set. Those colours are so vibrant. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute! love the background you created and the pizza box and set is just ca-ute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! Love that license plate background...great way to use the stamps! The little but of ruffled ribbon is a cute accent too! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The box with cards is cute and I love the colors, but I LOVE your main card. I have to try that with my stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are both fantastic projects! I love the license plate look you've made -- very clever way to use this stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun projects! I love you used the ampersand to put some sentiments together. That's an idea I could never fully develop into a project. The license plate card is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful projects! Love "license plate wall" result and the box is a super cute gift. I'll be casing that right away. Thanks for the inspiration using the ampersand and the small words ~ awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great projects. I love the first card. Such a clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful projects and love the color choices....great creations!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great projects Rita!! You did a fabulous job with this set. I love your first card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute projects Rita. I love neutrals with a pop of color - your card is perfect. The little box is too cute and the little cards inside - even cuter. Great color combo that never fails.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Holy stamp-a-majig my friend! Super cute!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing projects, Rita! The license plate background is a terrific idea. You did some great stamping there!
    My favorite is the note card box - so sweet, and I love the layered flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your card is probably my favorite way I have seen this stamp set used. Perfect! Thanks for playing along at Fab Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, this whole collection is brilliant, but I really love the backgrounding you did on the card! License plate wall - awesome! Never would have thought of that!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)