Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Stampin' Up! Starburst Sayings


Tonight I took some time off and went to stamp just for fun.  Nothing I HAD to make, just fun.  I left the dishes and laundry and will worry about them tomorrow.  It's been a pretty tough week for me mentally and I just needed the break.  I used the sketch over at the Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge as my guide and some of the new in colors as my colors.  


Isn't that a great sketch?!  I really love it and plan to use it in the future.


This mom thing is really kicking my butt lately and I have been going to bed almost every night feeling like I've failed yet again.  I don't know if I'm going to make it as a stay-at-home mom to a toddler.  The poor house is a wreck, the toddler is crazy, the cats are well, cats, and this mom is exhausted.  I'm hoping that once Jason is back to working 40 hours and not 50+ it will better.  March can't get here soon enough!

3 comments:

  1. Another starburst card...great! I love it. It is very tough being a mom, and these little ones do drain everything out of you. You are doing great. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, a wonderful sketch! And again, you did a great job with it...can see why you will use it again. You are NOT failing as a mom, stay at home or not, it is just how things go with a toddler... melt downs over seemingly to us, nothing! But this too shall pass, just keep doing those deep breaths and you will get there....!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card!!! The colors are gorgeous. I was able to stay home two years with my girls when they were 1 and 3. Oh boy those where wonderfully stressful days ;) I thought some days I would just love to run away and join the circus lol then I realized hey the circus is right here. They are now 19 and 21...my biggest blessings and my best friends. I also have a 4 month old granddaughter that rocks mine and my husbands world... NOTHING like being a grandparent. Trust me these days will pass in a blink of an eye. God bless!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)