Thursday, February 27, 2014

Stampin' Up! Love & Care


It's Thursday (it is, right?  I get my days mixed up with Jason's schedule change now.) so I thought I'd share another card made with older products.  I love this stamp set so much and it's one I'll never part with.  The flower is just gorgeous and I love the font on the sentiments.  As a big fan of purple, I also love this designer paper!  Together they can make a very simple, lovely card.

Laila is all dressed up and ready for the library.  I'm cutting this short so we can head out.  I hope we find some good books and she has fun with the other kids!

3 comments:

  1. I love seeing the older, retired sets. It's such a shame to not use them more. Such a sweet card, using one of my favorite color combos! I don't think I ever use purple without using green ,too! Sorry, I've been a little absent with comments. I have been doing lots of playing and avoiding my computer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I must know what stamp set that is because I love the flower and perhaps I can buy it used.

    Laila appears to be saying, "Another picture mom? Could we go already" I have a feeling you will one day have quite the attitude. You can see in that gorgeous little face! My mother told me it comes with girls......

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at purple...and I miss the colors we used to have...but I've saved lots of purples in c/s and DSPs.....your card is soft, gorgeous and simple...love it! Miss Laila looks so precious and obviously ready to head out....hope she had a good time! (both of you!)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)