Thursday, February 7, 2013

CAS Pinwheel


A new sketch popped up at CAS(E) this sketch and I thought I'd stamp today while Laila was playing on her mat.  She is rolling like crazy, so I had get up and put her back in place a few times. :)  We finally got a card made though!  


I kept my card pretty simple with LOTS of white space, a bit of piercing, and a pop of color from the designer paper.  I'm slowly getting used to leaving open space on my cards, but it will always be a challenge!  
I really love the pinwheel die and have another card started with it already!  I hope I can find time to finish it today and post it tomorrow.  Stay tuned...

Poor quality picture (sorry), but I thought it was hilarious that she was so happy to be in a box.  I guess it's really true that there's no need to spend money on toys!   

11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Absolutely eye-catching and super CAS. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that white space, Rita, and I love this card! And the sentiment is perfect for the pinwheel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE all of your white space and of course, the pinwheel and paper piercing! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is GOOD! Love the pierced cirle behind your pinwheel! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laila is soo cute! My son loves it when I get a large order of scrapping supplies in............just so he can lay claim to the box!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab CAS design! The paper piercing behind the pinwheel really adds the perfect detail.Love all of the white space. Have a great day today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is awesome! Love the bright pinwheel and all the white space!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rita, what a fabulous card this is. Simple but extremely creative and eye-catching. Love it! I've just treated myself to that adorable little pinwheel die but haven't used it yet. How cute is Laila in that box! Kx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love plain and simple cards and you are doing a great job! This card is lovely and just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that the pinwheel is the the focal point. Great choice of pattern paper. Love your card. Thanks for playing long with us @ CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the piercing and that pinwheel is SO cute! So glad you joined us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)