Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Hour Cheers


Laila was great today and let me make 2 cards!  This is actually the second one I made.  I know it's not a valentine, but it's cute, right?  :)   I'm working on ideas for a birthday class and this will be one we make I think. I just love purple and green together!   I'm already missing Wisteria Wonder and Lucky Limeade and they aren't even gone yet.   The set of in colors that are leaving this year are so amazing and I'm pretty sure I'll need counseling when they are gone.   (insert hysterical crying)


Jason worked all day (and is still there actually), so Laila had to be my valentine today.  We went out on the town (to the library) and then shopping (Target).   To thank Jason for his hard work and to show our love, we made his favorite dessert, Black Forest Mini Cheesecakes.   They are so good and I wish he'd get home so we could have one!   He surprised me with a dozen roses.   We always say we aren't going to do anything but we both do every time.  


I'm off to relax and watch a bit of Top Chef that's on the DVR.  I hope everyone had a great day today and was able to spend time with someone they love.  Happy Valentine's Day!

5 comments:

  1. You must have had a wonderful day with such a cutie as your Valentine. :-)

    I love this card and I love the colors. You should just buy up a bunch of the ink refills and paper and stuff and then maybe you won't feel so bad when they're gone.

    I felt the same way when SU got rid of pixie pink and some of their other old colors and made that huge switch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is wonderful - I love those colors as well! And she is so freakin' adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy, those colors do look pretty fantastic together. And every card you make with this set goes into my CASE file for future reference. You've got quite a knack for making it look so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I check your blog everyday to see your wonderful cards but mainly to check on your beautiful Lalia. She has really become the cutie. I enjoy reading about yours and Jason's journey with this beautiful little girl. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card...and always love all of the purples and mourn the already lost ones...hope more will come back! And your design could be for any occasion! That darling daughter is sooooo adorable...most especially the angelic face in the second picture..thank you for always putting at least one of her pics on your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)