Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Simple, Elegant Cake


I thought this was a fun sketch at clean&simple stamping this week.  I have really been enjoying the more simple challenges as they are way more challenging in a way.   For this one, I had the perfect stamp that had yet to see ink.   I won a gift certificate to a non-SU company last year in the Dare to Get Dirty challenges on Splitcoast and picked a cake stamp as one of my freebies!  Perfect, right?!  If you wanted to do this one with only Stampin' Up! products, the cake stamp from Love & Laughter would work great!  


I stuck with the sketch and just added a bit of embossing to up the elegance factor.   The sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes was perfect, as was the Fancy Fan embossing folder.  All elegant wedding cards need pearls too.  :)   


Sometimes it is difficult to stamp when someone is distracting me with their cuteness.  :)

6 comments:

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)