Thursday, February 7, 2013

Club Card Redo!


Don't you hate it when you go to cut your card stock and realize that you don't have enough for your project?  That's what happened with this card I designed for club.  Bummer, right?  I managed to change it up a bit and redo it in colors that I did have!  Now I know why people hoard paper; I wish I had the budget to do that myself!  I think it's still a fun card.  

Have you tried this chalkboard technique yet?  It is so easy and so fun!  My white craft ink has been a bit neglected, so this was perfect to give it some use.  My white embossing powder was happy to come out of the drawer as well!


Someone was happy when they woke up this morning!   She seems to be eating better today which is great. Her nose is still runny, so we'll see what the nurse says in the morning if it hasn't improved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)