Friday, January 3, 2014

Stampin' Up! Crazy Mixed-Up Love


I didn't share (or I don't think I did?) the second project we made a club last month.  It's super simple, but I love this layout and how cute the cards are with it.  Once you pick your pack of designer paper to use, the rest is easy!   It's a great way to show how the papers work together to make awesome projects!  I used the Epic Day DSP here and pulled from the colors of the paper for the rest of the card.  Easy, peasy!

Stamps:  Crazy Mixed-Up Love
Ink:  Gumball Green, Daffodil Delight, Basic Gray Markers
Paper:  Gumball Green, Gumball Green Coredinations, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Whisper White
Tools: Big Shot, Honeycomb TIEF


Laila was a bit overwhelmed with Christmas and just wanted to play with what she opened instead of opening more.  Nothing wrong with that for sure.  I hope we can do a more simple holiday next year.  Baking for our local fire department and picking out a gift for the child we picked from the angel tree was was more fun than the stress of shopping for each other and wrapping.  

1 comment:

  1. sweet card and even sweeter photos....she is adorable! luv the idea of baking cookies for the fireman....that is awesome!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)