Saturday, July 11, 2015

Christmas in July with TPD


I hope your weekend is going great!  It's been a busy week here and I'm doing my last few things before I can head to bed.  This week is release week at Two Paper Divas and is Christmas in July!  We also had those big old lights on our house every year at Christmas, so I was happy to see those in my package this time.  It reminds me of so many childhood holiday memories.   I went with the traditional red and green because I wanted to use this really awesome chalkboard patterned paper with them.  The lights are from the Merry & Bright set and the greeting is from Holiday Sentiments.


Someone is still a bit Super Why obsessed.  lol   She has been a bit better the past few days, but earlier this week she had to wear the costume most of the day.    She's such a silly little thing.  :)

6 comments:

  1. I loved those big old lights! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this! We had those big lights too :) That chalkboard paper is awesome. It's got a great vintage look to go along with those lights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love your card. And I really love that patterned paper. You have to tell us who makes it:):) Thanks for sharing a Christmas in July card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rita, I love this card! The big Christmas lights make me smile! Your little girl is so adorable! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you just LOVE the big old fashioned lights?? Love everything about this card. :) Melissa

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)