Wednesday, July 8, 2015

FMS 194 Mix It Up!


It's time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches!   I took a lot of liberties with this sketch, so I hope Linda doesn't kill me!   I was planning on making a new card that followed it better but I just ran out of time.   So, you get my kinda-the-sketch card.  :)    (Love you, Linda!)  I wanted to play along with the current challenge at Ellen Hutson and this was my result.   I love it!!   The sentiment is from Paper Smooches Spectrum and the flower/leaves are from the Essentials by Ellen collection that is exclusive to the Ellen Hutson shop.  

I did try to add some twine, but it was making my card not quite as pretty, so I took it back off.  I hope I don't get booted from the team!  lol  

Last week we decided to go on a short road trip and ended up stuck on the highway in a bunch of traffic.   We were near this outlet mall that I'd never been to, so we stopped there to walk around for a while.   Someone has turned into a natural shopping at the ripe old age of three.  lol  She had a blast!   

11 comments:

  1. You are awesome.....And I love that you are a rebel at heart! This is a great flower die and perfect on the card! Beautiful result! Your little shopper definitely looks like a pro already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those dies a little bit more every time I see them. Quit with the enabling! And you already know you can't get kicked off the team. Not allowed - especially when you create beauties like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The more I see these dies the more I want them, but I've got the scribble flowers dies from PTI and they are so similar! I should stop wanting so much of what I see! Anyway, this card is gorgeous - all that white space is a perfect backdrop to the beautiful flower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE what you did with the sketch - such a fabulous, clean way to show off that flower. And I really like where you tucked the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, the little embellishments really add to it. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like everyone else,i love these dies more and more!! And i love how you used them!!! So pretty!!!
    Glad your little one enjoyed the shopping!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is gorgeous Rita! I love that flower and it looks amazing on the white background! The sequins are so fun! My boys are the farthest thing from little shoppers! If I mention the word shopping there is whining and crying!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here you go with your talent and creativity again! Very clever use of the sketch with GORGEOUS results! The one square in white is perfect to showcase the gorgeous pink flower and the sequins are the perfect finishing touch. Your are awesome, Rita!

    ReplyDelete
  9. See....told you so. Perfect card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a fun flower die! And I love how you've used it with the sketch. This card is so clean and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeously clean! I am loving all that white with the pops of green and red!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)