Saturday, July 25, 2015

Two Paper Divas Bee Happy


Today I am sharing a card using a new set I got from Two Paper Divas called Bee Happy.  It's so cute!!!  I loved coloring the hive and adding in my cute little bees.   I kept it simple to show off the hexagon embossing and my little bees hiding in that.  Buzz!   Now I have a cute little card I can send off to a friend this week!  Yay!


Someone isn't happy if a car leaves the house and she's not in it.   Yesterday I had to go grocery shopping and promised her a surprise if she'd stay home with daddy.   I have had a magnifying glass on my to-find list forever and the grocery store had one in the school supply section!  Perfect!   She has had a blast with it!   I love encouraging her to explore and learn.  

3 comments:

  1. Rita, love your card! Especially incorporating the honeycomb embossing folder. Ties everything together, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable! I love the honeycomb texture and the STAPLES! Ack I love staples! Laila looks like a detective with that magnifying glass. It's all fun and games until she discovers what sunlight and a magnifying glass can do :) But I'm sure your carpets will be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card. You once again show that clean and simple can be adorable. I love the extra touches like staples! You are so good with your daughter....she looks like she is having a blast!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)