Sunday, July 19, 2015

Peppermints for TPD


Greetings.  Sorry it's been a while.  It's been a week of many changes and headaches and I haven't had a chance to get my blog posts written.   Today's card is from this month's release at Two Paper Divas and it's another Christmas in July.   I put the new and awesome Peppermints stamp in my Large Mason Jar and tied it up with a bow a button.   I had some candy designer paper in my stash and it seemed to work out perfectly.  The sentiment is from the new Holiday Sentiments set that you saw me use last week.  It is such a great set!


Laila had a big week that was both good and bad.   She's been doing great about using the potty and has earned some new Hot Wheels for her efforts.  She also got to have her crib made into a "big girl bed" and that is going well so far too.   The past three days have been super rough and left Jason and I both in tears, so I don't know what's going on with her.  I don't know if it's all the new changes or being three...  Just a difficult time for us all.  I'm dreading him going back to work tomorrow because if we have another day like today, I will probably go insane.  This too shall pass... 

3 comments:

  1. Super, super cute card, Rita! Love it and you always seem to have the perfect paper for whatever theme you use. So sorry to hear this week was rough and praying this next week is much better or easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable card Rita! Thanks for sharing. Mel

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)