Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Freshly Made Cupcake


Greetings!   It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.   Kim is our fabulous sketch designer this week and she made up a great one.   I think I almost followed the sketch this time too!  :)    I feel like I've been turning into the team member who looks like they used the wrong sketch, so I tried to shape up this week.  lol

I used a sweet little cupcake set from Mama Elephant for my card.  I don't usually do pinks, but I have some birthdays coming up that I need girly cards for so I went for it.   Plus I also had new pink Copics that I wanted to try out.  :)   


Totally cried when I saw this picture.  She looks so grown up!   She finally let us put her hair in a ponytail and she looks like a different kid. Sad face. 

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous Rita!
    (perfect for the Casology challenge this week too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, who knew that you and pink would get along so well! Love this yummy card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the fancy edgy details on your card....stitches and scallops....oh my! Adorable....and then some! Like sweet Laila with her sassy ponytail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cupcake is so pretty - the little flower is gorgeous! Fabulous take on the sketch and a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card for a cute little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your beautiful cupcake card! Hooray for pink! LOL! I just made some girly cards for birthdays too this past week. Love the sweet picture! They grow so fast!!!! My son just turned 11 last week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card,Rita!! I love the scalloped edge,the pink and cute cupcake!!! Fabulous card!!
    Such a cute photo or your little one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one is out of the park, my friend! You created such a beauty! I totally oohed and aahed when I saw it in the DT gallery! Oh...that girl is too big already!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty card Rita! I love that sweet little cupcake! Love the colours you've used! Laila is growing up so fast! Love the pony tail!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am totally loving this pretty cupcake card Rita! The colours, the image and the overall cuteness is a standout for me! ps. How sweet is your photo of Laila - I can see you in her!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet use of this sketch. The pink patterns are just perfect behind the cupcake. And what a charming picture!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)