Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches 218

Hello everyone!  It's time for Freshly Made Sketches to start back up for the year!  Our first sketch comes from the talented enabler who has me buying Taylored Expressions products now, Kim!   Her sketch is so interesting and it will be great to see how everyone interprets it!  I wasn't sure what I wanted to do at first, but as I flipped through my stamps I saw this set and the idea came to me!  Thank goodness for cloud embossing folders and dies!  :)

The design team made some fabulous samples to inspire you, so make sure you go over and check them out!   

Stamps:  Mama Elephant Up & Away

Can you believe how big Sadie is now?  She's a small horse!   She's still all legs and can maneuver herself through the tiny cat door in our gate.  She's CRAZYsauce and super smart, so pretty much a canine version of Laila.  lol  

13 comments:

  1. Man your coloring is wonderful! Your card just pops with those fun balloons! Love everything about this! And yep that pup of yours has legs for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I have that die set and it's perfect for this card. Love that cloud embossing folder. Colours are gorgeous on the balloons. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the bright pop of color on the balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a genius way to use the sketch. I got to your card and literally said out loud "There she goes again!". This card is so adorable and so much fun! And the sentiment is so perfect for the scene you've created. Love, love, LOVE. (And as for your quickly growing puppy, man I wish I had long skinny legs like that!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card, colorful and so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a clever take on the sketch! Using the clouds for the sketch elements is genius! And I adore that bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card Rita! It's just too cute! Love the background clouds and the popped up ones too! Your colouring is amazing as always! Sadie does have really long legs! She looks like a deer! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderfully happy card Rita! I love the clouds as the horizontal sketch elements - so smart!

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute card... love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderfully creative and absolutely charming!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all of those bright, colorful balloons. And the clouds are such a great use of the sketch! I love this card, Rita!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These clouds are brilliant!! And those balloons are such fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rita,this is such a fun and amazing card!!! Beautiful design and coloring!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)