Monday, January 18, 2016

Make a Wish Kitty


Another card.  It's probably the last one for the week as Laila is sick and I'm exhausted from not enough sleep!   lol   I loved the sketch at Sketch Saturday and decided to combine it with the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.  I love this cute image and used it with a favorite color combination, yellow and gray!  

Now it's time to fix everyone lunch and then hopefully catch a nap.   I am doing great remembering to take my iron supplements and have my second vitamin D pill to take today, so I keep hoping that my energy will return soon!   The lack of rest isn't helping, but what can you do?   Keep on keeping on!

4 comments:

  1. Truely cute card! love the kitty! Thank you for playing along with Sketch Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card and great use of the sketch too...love your pretty color scheme as well!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge!


    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's charming!! I hope the sheer cuteness of the image and the overall card helped you a little while coping with sickness and exhaustion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card - love the colours!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Don't forget to stop by tomorrow to check out our next fun challenge, and see if you're a lucky winner!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)