Sunday, January 3, 2016

Birthday Sunflower


It's my first card for 2016! Yay!   A special person is having a birthday this week so I wanted to make a special card for her.  I love bright, happy sunflowers and I hope it will bring some cheer to her day.   I didn't have room for a sentiment, but I added some little tags so that it wasn't totally naked.  :)

Stamps:  Stampendous Sunflower Ladybug, Stampin' Up! Tiny Tags
Paper:  Stampin' Up! Crushed Curry, Stampin' Up! Early Espresso, Neenah Solar White, Stampin' Up! Moonlight DSP
Other:  Stampin' Up! Jewelry Tag punch, Stampin' Up! Brights buttons, Early Espresso Baker's Twine, Early Espresso Stitched Ribbon

2 comments:

  1. Lucky recipient, this is gorgeous! Cheers, Dotty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bright and cheerful way to start the new year!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)