Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Sweet Kitties


It's time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  The sweet and funny Cindy H. is our hostess this week and I love the twist she put on what I initially thought was a simple sketch.  I almost forgot it and had to get creative.  I hope my bow is acceptable.  :)   My colors were inspired by the challenge at Cupcake Inspirations.  It's a new challenge I just found and I'm excited to join in!   The image is the Stamp of the Month from From the Heart Stamps.  


I'm a bit sad that I seem to only be getting one card a week made and posted.  I did go to the doctor last week and my iron and vitamin D are both low, so I started supplements this week to help with that.  I am guessing that's a HUGE reason why I've had no energy.   I hope the supplements help.  

Now if you don't see me post any after today, I'll be enjoying my Powerball win and hiding out!  lol

16 comments:

  1. super sweet card... love the way you wrapped the corners with the ribbon!! hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this card, perfect colors and adorable kitties ;) Great coloring! I hope the supplements help too, I can tell when I don't take my 'D'. Good luck with powerball, that could buy lots of stamping stuff, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well these little kitties are downright adorable....and oh so perfectly colored! Super sweet card! I never buy Powerball tickets but I did for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is just too adorable, Rita. It really makes me want to snuggle, and if you're getting the cold weather that we are, I'm sure you understand! And the bow worked out purr-fect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such cute kitties, and I love how you've colored them. That sentiment is perfect with this image, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a sweet and delightful card! Great use of this week's colors at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Rita! I hope you win and come visit me:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Love your stamp. Thank you for playing along with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations! Sandy, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations. - Eva, Sweetie DT -

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable! I think the little kitties are just so sweet. Nice crisp layout too. Thanks so much for playing along with Cupcake Inspirations this week! Deborah, DT Sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute, Rita! I think those cats are adorable and the way you've used the colors is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so adorable! Those little kitties are so sweet. Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sooooo sweet Rita - I love these gorgeous little kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun Colors - great card!! Thanks for joining the SOTM challenge at From the Heart Stamps this month!
    lyn

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card! Love the grey and purple together, and your coloring is great as well. Thanks for joining us for our Stamp of the Month challenge at From The Heart Stamps. Hope you will join us again real soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice. That was also the first time I decided to buy Powerball tickets, one has to be in it to take a chance. Hope you were luckier than me (won nothings, spent 6 dollars) and are doing well now.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)