Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Freshly Made Peeps


I'm finally back with my Freshly Made Sketches sisters this week.   Those girls sure love me and don't kick me off the team when I stumble.  Cindy is the sketch hostess with the mostest this week and I'm hoping she finds my interpretation of it acceptable.  I had this idea and went with it, but then I wasn't sure it was close enough to the sketch.   It's all about inspiration though, right?  Yeah.  We're going with that!  lol


I just love these little Peeps from Simon Says Stamp.  They are just the most adorable things.  I didn't get my kit in time to make up a bunch of Easter cards, but there are a lot of sentiments in the stamp set that will work for all year.  Who doesn't love Peeps in say August?  lol 

Now I'm gotta go get the eggs ready for Laila's Easter party tomorrow.  Fun! 


9 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love the patterned peeps, especially with their sweet bows. And I'm with you about the interpretation of the sketch -- it's all about the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you flipped the sketch! These peeps are the cutest thing ever! Even though I would never eat a peep! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I'm with Linda - I'd never eat a peep either but they're awfully cute on your card! I love them paper pieced! It used to be that you could only get peeps at this time of year but now they have Halloween peeps and Christmas peeps so August peeps are definitely ok!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those peeps are the cutest things ever! I've not seen them here in NZ and for the longest time, I had no idea what everyone was going on about :) Stamping has broadened my education for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so super cute. I'm desperate to try a Peep - I've never seen them over here in the UK. I love how you've used patterned paper for them. That is adorable. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy to see a paper Peep because the real ones.....ewww! Although my kids seem to love them. Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is just too cute! I love those peeps! The little bows are just too much cuteness!!! That sentiment makes me giggle! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I personally think it fits the sketch spot-on, but the sketch is just a "jumping point" anyway, right? This is so adorable, Rita! I love how you paper-pieced and the grass die cut is so cool. Great card, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooooo sweet! I adore those little bunnies Rita!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)