Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Grumpy Bunny Birthday


Wednesday and time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches!  Jen B is our sketch artist this time and I hope she doesn't mind I added a circle. :)   I wasn't sure what I wanted to make but then the Easter Bunny brought me some Brusho Watercolor Crystals!  I used them for my background and wow!  It was so easy the first time out of the box!  I added some Bermuda Bay and Coastal Cabana papers and the gumpy little bunny from the Taylored Expressions Grumplings and called it good.  Now I need to find a fellow grumpy person that can appreciate this card.  lol

I hope everyone had a great Easter!  We were up super early that day, but Laila had a blast digging in to her basket.  She got her own kitchen gadgets and I'm pretty sure they were her favorite.  We used them on Monday to make pancakes.  :) 

Isn't she a doll?  :)   She had so much fun making a mess...and pancakes.  She wanted to make them again yesterday too!  I have a feeling we will be eating a lot of butterfly shaped pancakes for a while.  

7 comments:

  1. Ha! I love it! That puny sentiment combined with that bunny is too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These stamps and sentiments really are hilarious! Gorgeous background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card! I truly love the Grumblings! They make me laugh!! I can't believe you used a circle!!! Of all the shapes on earth!!! Amazing colouring as always! Love Laila and her cooking tools! You have a budding chef on your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing wrong with butterfly pancakes! I'm glad you had such luck with the Brushos but I will not buy them. Really, I will not buy them. I have to learn the other watercolor crap I've bought first. Really.

    The card is fabulous and made all the more so by that funny bunny. I really like that polka dotted die cut thing and I won't even ask what that is because it will somehow jump into my cart the next time I'm shopping. And I don't need it. I'm pretty sure I don't need it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so adorable - those Grumplings just make me smile and might have to be my first ever TE purchase :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this funny card, Rita! Love the colors and all the cute elements! I have not been to "visit" in a while and I have no excuses! Laila has gotten so big! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These grumpy critters make me laugh! And your background is a definite wow! Love it.....and love your sweet chef!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)