Monday, March 21, 2016

The Greeting Farm Ponies


Laila has been into My Little Ponies a bit so I just had to get the cute Magical Friends set from The Greeting Farm.  I got lucky and they are having an animal challenge as their March Farm Fresh challenge, so I am totally entering!  Aren't they the cutest?!   I added in a little rainbow and clouds from Paper Smooches.  The background is lightly watercolored with some purple.  

http://thegreetingfarm.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/farmfreshchallenge.png

I'm still working on feeling more human.  I got some new Vitamin D and iron to try and my doctor referred me to get an endoscopy to make sure I don't have any bleeding that could be causing anemia.  That sounds a bit scary.  :/   Laila and I have gotten off track with our homeschool stuff, but we are doing it as we can and I feel like it.  

She loved this scorpion spinner game.  lol   And below is her angry camel that she made this morning.

4 comments:

  1. Love how you colored their manes and tails, they're gorgeous :) Always love purple. And MLP isn't just for little girls either--I've recently become addicted to the TV show myself, much to my husband's consternation! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing job!! This is totally adorable!!! Thanks for joining us at TGF!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute. My eldest is really into MLP at the moment too - I think I've watched all the episodes at least twice, if not three times! This is really super cute - your colouring is fabulous. I also love Sally the Camel - got me singing it now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, those little ponies are gorgeous! I love how you've colored their manes!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)