Friday, March 25, 2016

Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop


I'm a bit behind on playing along with the Coffee Lovers for the Spring blog hop, but I'm sneaking in on the last day!   I had a little stamping time with a friend  yesterday and I took my new watercolors and some Copics over and made this card.  I am not really a pastel kind of gal, but they totally say Spring to me, so I used them.  :)   I added a little sequin flower embellishment to my cup because hey, what else says Spring like flowers?!

12661786_10208877635328742_1011373880191829209_n
It's been quite a week.  We had some awful storms come through on Wednesday night and man!  They woke us up at 5am and made for a very long Thursday.  I think I could take the longest nap ever.  Today I need to clean a bit and go shopping for Easter dinner.  It's just the three of us, but we still like to make ham and all that goes with it.  It makes for a lot of leftovers, so less cooking for a few days.   I hope to color eggs with Laila today and start putting Easter baskets together.  I have no idea what I've bought at this point and I hope I can find all the stuff I hid around the house for them.  lol  If not, Christmas stocking stuffers they will be! Ha!


24 comments:

  1. Totally sweet card in happy colors.
    I wish you a Latte Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter - lovely kids hunt there and great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sure says Spring Rita, wonderfull card

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little flower sequin was the perfect touch, great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this beauty! You do pastel colors awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that mug image and your coloring, Rita

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the watercoloring in the background, and the soft colors of your cup...very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such fun! Glad you are having a busy time with your family...even if you had storms. It's better to have a busy time than no time...I'm spending Easter alone for the first year...and it kinda bums me out. Love your little card with the sweet spring bloom. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very pretty! Love that beautiful background... fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty, Rita,love your water color! Happy ending to a wonderful Hop! Enjoyed it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous card! Love the little sequin embellishment you added to your cup!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's a brilliant card - I love the Spring colours - really fitting. Have a very happy Easter and hope you have fun painting eggs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these blueprint stamps but I'm afraid to buy any! I don't think I can do them any justice - a-la Tim Holtz! But you obviously have no trouble. The water colored background is fabbo with the rainbow mug!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card! So pretty! I just became a follower of your blog and would be honored if you returned the favor! My blog is http://carriescustomcards.blogspot.com
    Have a blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love how you colored the cup. Festive Spring colors. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  16. DELIGHTFUL card Rita!!!
    LOVE your coffee stamp, LOVE your colouring and background, LOVE the sentiment and design, YES, I LOVE IT ALL!!!
    Wishing you a Happy Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am afraid of the blueprint sets but you sure aren't! This rocks!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)