Friday, September 9, 2016

MFT Mummy


Is it October yet?  lol  I'm totally wishing September away.  I am ready for it not to be so hot!  We went to the zoo today and man!  The humidity was killer! After we got back and rested a bit I finished up this card I've been working on for the MFT Card Challenges sketch.   I got this cute set last year and ran out of time to use it.  I thought it would be fun to make a card for an October birthday.  I know it will be late to whoever I send it to, so the sentiment is perfect.  lol  Am I the only one who mails late cards always?  I can make them, but the mailing...

Stamps:  My Favorite Things Mummy
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, distress inks
Paper:  Neenah Solar White, MFT Black Licorace
Others:  MFT Blueprints 27, Silhouette Cameo (bat)


The carousel is always her favorite.  :)   This week at school wasn't the best for her, but I'm hoping it was because she wasn't sleeping well.  She's had a cough at night that has tired us all out.  She seems to get it this time of year, so I'm thinking it must be allergies.  We have Zyrtec now, so fingers crossed! 

2 comments:

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)