Friday, September 2, 2016

Fab Friday Unicorn


The past week has been icky, so I thought I'd try to stamp something tonight.  I love the new sketch over at Fab Friday and it looked like a fun starting point.  I got a couple of new stamps this week and this cute Winter Unicorn from Lawn Fawn was one of them.  It looked like it might work, so I colored him up and added some festive paper.  I don't know that I love it, but I'm proud of myself for trying. 

Stamps:  Lawn Fawn Winter Unicorn
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Up! Real Red, Ranger Caribbean Coast
Paper:  Neenah Solar White, SU Real Red, patterned paper scrap
Dies:  My Favorite Things Stitched Mini Scalloped Circles, Lil' Inker Stitched Rectangles, MFT Blueprints 20
Copics:  R20, R32, R35, R37, R81, R83, R85, B000, B00, B02, BV23, T0


Last Friday was one of the saddest days of my life.  I had to say goodbye to my Bandit.  He was such a huge part of me and I miss him so much.  I love our other pets, but he was just something special.  You can see how silly he was.  He was always taking toys, shoes, whatever he could find to his box nest to snuggle with.   I know we had many days where we scrambled to find our missing shoes, not knowing where he might have put them.   He was just full of spunk and personality.  He hated everyone that didn't live in our house, but he loved us something fierce.  I don't think we'll ever find another like him.

7 comments:

  1. Nothing but adorable! Such a cute little unicorn and a gorgeous design

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so freakin' cute! Like the cutest thing ever!!!!!!! And hugs! Ellie also hates everyone who doesn't live in our house (or at least lived with us at one time like my mom). Her and Bandit sound like each other's spirit animals :-) Love ya! And thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear about Bandit! He sounded like a wonderful little character. It's so hard to lose a precious family member. {{hugs!}}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, that little unicorn is the cutest ever! This card just makes me smile and smile! So sorry to hear about Bandit - what a sweetie to leave you with so many happy memories... Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! The unicorn is so cheery and so different for Christmas. So sorry to hear you lost your cat this week. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry for your loss! He sounds like a special little guy! Your unicorn card is adorable and the blue and red color combo is a great one for Christmas! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry. All pets are loved but there are some that are extra special - and it sounds like Bandit was your special pet.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)