Saturday, September 3, 2016

Tag of Gratitude


I've been in the mood for Fall things lately, so I decided to make some tags with my Tim Holtz goodies.  I just love distress inks!  I added a beautiful sentiment from Wplus9 to finish it off.  I think this will be great to put on a loaf of pumpkin bread or some other baked good to give to people around Thanksgiving.  :)

Stamps:  Stampin' Up! Sanded, Stampers Anonymous Halloween Blueprints, Wplus9 Grateful Greetings
Ink:  Ranger Jet Black Archival, Distress Inks (I didn't keep track, sorry!)
Paper: Manila tag, watercolor paper
Extras: Stampin' Up! Vanilla seam binding, Studio Calico wood veneer hearts

She really loves the postcards so much.  We are still getting a few a week and it's so fun to see her get excited.  I need to print a list of states so we can check them off as we get one from there.  :)

2 comments:

  1. I would send her one from Canada if you send my your address. Not sure how we do that? Love your tags!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is gorgeous! Love those fall colors. Do you need a postcard from MN?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)