Monday, September 19, 2016

Power Poppy Sunflowers


Just dropping in with a quick post.  This past week has been rough, so I haven't had much time to create.  I saw that Power Poppy was having a sale on some of their digital images, so I grabbed this pretty sunflower one.  I am so intimidated by their images, but I wanted to try one to see how it went.  I actually love it too!  It wasn't as hard to color as I thought it would be.  I have another one printed out to try again too, so you might see it again soon.  :)

Miss Laila is sick, so I'm off to snuggle with her.  She seems to be congested and coughing so much since she started school.  Last week there was a horrible week for her, so she may not be going for much longer anyway.  :(  We had a second appointment with the psychologist last week and she's now being referred for further testing.  It is getting confusing with one person saying they don't see anything, others saying they do.  I hope some testing will clear up things, but there's a four to six month wait for appointments right now.  Keeping sending lots of positive thoughts our way.  

Now off to snuggle!

1 comment:

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)