Monday, September 26, 2016

Fall Coffee Lovers Hop


I haven't been stamping much lately due to no mojo/life is in the way, but I took a little time to try and make something for the Fall Coffee Lovers blog hop that's going on this week.  Fall and coffee are two of my favorite things, so it kinda had to happen.  lol  I used some dies from Avery Elle, My Favorite Things, and Lawn Fawn along with a sentiment from Wplus9.  And my distress inks of course!  :)

fall-hop-with-date

I'll be back another day to update on Laila and all that's been going on.  We've both been sick and more school issues, so I'm worn out!  I'm heading to relax and listen to a podcast before cleaning and dinner time starts.  

Have a great week! 
Rita

18 comments:

  1. Lovely card. I love the ink smooshed background...perfect colors for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colorful smooched background for the coffee cup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous card. The background is perfect. I need to get some distress inks so I can create looks like these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy you found some mojo to make this beautiful card! Hope ya'll feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dies, distress inks...Coffee...Yummy goodness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one yummy background!.. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty. Love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopefully creating this warm and welcoming cup of coffee helped your mojo! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, this is just gorgeous! thanks so much for playing along! Hope you guys feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Love the watercolour background and the cool die cuts!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)