Monday, October 16, 2017

Falliday Monarchs


I thought I'd share another card that I made using a technique from the Online Card Classes Merry Making class. Again, not a holiday card. lol I just can't get in the mood. I have struggled with all the October, November, and December holidays since we lost Eli and Christmas is the worst of those. I dread it, so I'm just using what we are learning to make things that make me happy. I will eventually use the techniques from some winter cards, but I'm just not there yet. I also made this for one of the Splitcoast Falliday Fest challenges. We were asked to make a general or kind card and mail it to a random person that we don't know.  You know I love my Monarchs, so I thought I might try to find the address for a random person in one of my Monarch groups. :) I think they'd appreciate receiving it. The stamp and sentiment are from Inspired by Stamping.


This cutie had an awesome day at school today! I read an article on Friday that really spoke to me, so I messaged her teacher this weekend and we agreed to try out some ideas from it. She had her best day so far!  I am hoping that maybe what we put in place will help, so keep your fingers, toes, and eyes crossed for us. Maybe even your arms and legs. We need good days!  She was so happy and proud and so was I.

Now I'm off to bed. Little Lady is on a mission to destroy my stamp room and I'm tired of fighting with her.  Have a great Tuesday!

2 comments:

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)