Monday, October 2, 2017

Simon Says Pumpkin Spice


Monday.  It was a sad morning to wake up to, so I needed to come color to take my mind off things for a while. I had a rough time leaving Laila at school and had to have a distraction when I got home. I decided to play with this new set I got from Simon Say Stamp's STAMPtember release. I love fall and coffee, so I had to have it. It will be a challenging set for me as the hair is HARD, but it will be good practice. I entered it into their flickr challenge and in the Wednesday Anything Goes challenge as well.


I also got to release some happiness into the world in the form of butterflies today. The season is almost over, but we have a few left to send off into the world.


Lots of hugs today to you all.

1 comment:

  1. So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)