Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Pin-Sights All Dressed Up


I'm here! I stamped today, but got behind and didn't get to do my picture/post until tonight.  I got this cute new bear from Ellen Hutson yesterday and thought I'd use him for the current Pin-Sights challenge. It's he cute??  I love that the dies cut his hands so he can hold stuff.  Such a cool idea! I made this one for Laila, but I also have a cool accessories set for him that works for the holidays! I can't wait to play with that!

Pin-Sights Color Trend September

Now I have to run and work on some laundry. I'm so behind these days. I thought I'd have so much time to do things once school started, but it sure doesn't feel that way.  I am having some issues with my depression again, so that might be part of the issue. That's one reason why I wanted to make a card or project every day this month. That helps sometimes.  I need to get back to walking every day as well. Depression sucks because you know what helps, but finding the motivation to do it is a whole other issue. Just keep swimming though, right?

3 comments:

  1. I think you are amazingly talented! That card is adorable. I also suffer from depression and what you said about motivation is absolutely correct but if you keep at it, so will I! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked your blog last night and it didn't come up. I was afraid you had decided to stop. So glad you are back.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)