Monday, September 24, 2018

Encouraging Hugs


Two days in a row?! lol I admit, I cheated and scheduled this one yesterday so that I actually got it posted. :) I loved the inspiration picture at Calling All Sistahs, so I used the new set that came in the September card kit to play along. Isn't that spray of flowers gorgeous??? I love it. The sentiments are all gorgeous as well. If you haven't played along with this challenge, it's a great one for making encouraging cards you can send to a friend who might need a pick me up. I also wanted to link up with the Dragonfly Dreams challenge.


I hope each of you has a wonderful week full of kindness and love. As we get closer to the rush of the holiday season, remember to take care of yourselves. I find the last three months of the year particularly challenging, so I'm already thinking of ways to simplify and keep my stress level down. 

Hugs.


9 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous! Cheers, Dotty

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card Rita, so beautifully soft and coloured in such a subtle way. Just perfect for our challenge...and thanks for reminding us all to take care of ourselves...you do the same! And thanks for joining us at Calling All Sistahs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! As Always, I am in awe of your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The font is so pretty on the sentiment. Thank you for adding your lovely card to the Calling All Sistahs encouragement challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your creation. So beautiful!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Calling All Sistahs. Hugs, :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Rita, on winning the Calling All Sistahs challenge this month with your beautiful card! https://callingallsistahs.blogspot.com/2018/10/cas17-winners.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)