Friday, September 28, 2018

Precious Teacher


Hi all! Did you survive the week? Can you believe we are in the fall season now? Or pre-Christmas as it is already seeming like. lol We've had a long week here, so I am thankful that it's over. I did manage to make this card at least. I'm trying to start a box of teacher cards so that I always have some on hand. Laila's teacher is amazing, so I feel like I could send her one daily. :) I used the sketch at SugarPea Designs Mix It Up challenge and also wanted to join some new challenges I found, Creative Knockouts and Colour Crazy Craft Challenge.


I hope you have a fabulous weekend! 
Rita

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Laila's teachers are lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great teacher card. Thanks for sharing at Creative Knockouts Challenge - I wish you the best of luck.
    Dawn/ DT

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)